All your search options!
Alternative: go to your favorite search engine and type “squashsource.com” followed by your search term.
For example, go to google.com and type “squashsource.com Ramy Ashour” in the search box.
Since I have to search Squash Source a LOT, I created a custom search shortcut in my browser. When I want to search for something on Squash Source, I go to my browser’s address bar, type the letter ‘s’, then a space, then my search term, like this:
This retrieves Google search results — but only for my site.
Here’s how to set this up for Chrome (per the Chrome docs). Other browsers probably support this as well.
- In Chrome, click on the 3 dots in the upper right
- Click Settings (a new tab opens)
- Under Search engine, click “Manage search engines”
- Next to “Other search engines” click the Add button
- Give your engine a name, e.g. “Squash Source”
- Add a keyword (I use a lowercase
- Enter the query URL as follows:
- Click Save
Here are my settings:
Once that’s done, go to the browser’s address bar, type ‘s’, then spacebar or tab, enter your search term, and hit Enter. Voila, hopefully.