Squash shoes are an essential piece of squash equipment. They help you move around the court, protect your feet, and are non-marking, meaning they will not leave marks on the squash court.
Here are some brands of squash shoes I’ve covered so far on Squash Source. Sometimes these brands make squash-specific shoes, and other times they make shoes for other indoor court sports like handball, volleyball or badminton that also can be used for squash.
Best Squash Shoes
What are the best squash shoes for you?
Here are some things for you to consider:
- Grip – do the shoes give you good traction?
- Durability – how well do the shoes hold up over time?
- Comfort – do they fit well and feel comfortable?
- Cushioning – how well do they protect your knees and the rest of your body?
- Weight – sometimes shoes with more cushioning will also be heavier
Squash Shoe Reviews
Squash Source has a large collection of helpful reviews left by readers. If you have any feedback on your current pair of squash shoes, please leave a comment about it!