Squash shoes are an essential piece of squash equipment. They help you move around the court, protect your feet, and are non-marking, meaning they will not leave marks on the squash court.
Here are some brands of squash shoes I’ve covered so far on Squash Source. Sometimes these brands make squash-specific shoes, and other times they make shoes for other indoor court sports like handball, volleyball or badminton that also can be used for squash.
Adidas | Ashaway | Asics | Babolat | Black Knight | Dunlop | Eye | Harrow | Head | Hi-Tec | Karakal | Kempa | Mizuno | New Balance | Nike | Oliver | Prince | Python | Salming | Teuton | Victor | Wilson | Yonex
Best Squash Shoes
What are the best squash shoes for you?
Here are some things for you to consider:
- Grip – do the shoes give you good traction?
- Durability – how well do the shoes hold up over time?
- Comfort – do they fit well and feel comfortable?
- Cushioning – how well do they protect your knees and the rest of your body?
- Weight – sometimes shoes with more cushioning will also be heavier
Squash Shoe Reviews
Squash Source has a large collection of helpful reviews left by readers. If you have any feedback on your current pair of squash shoes, please leave a comment about it!