Adidas squash shoes are quite popular amongst professionals as well as club players. Here are the 2015/2016/2017 Adidas shoes that are appropriate for indoor courts.
Adidas actually do not make a squash-specific shoe. They make handball and volleyball shoes, which are appropriate for the squash court.
These are one of the top-end Adidas squash shoes. Usually that means these have the most cushioning, but are the most expensive.
The Adidas Stabil X was spotted in June 2017 and seems to be the latest edition of Adidas’s top-end shoe:
The Adidas Stabil Boost 20Y was spotted in February 2017:
The Adidas Stabil Boost II came out in August 2016:
The Adidas Stabil Boost came out in 2015:
Adidas Court Stabil
This is a mid-range shoe from Adidas — a little less cushioning, a little lighter, and a little less expensive than the Adipower Stabil.
Spotted in 2017, a new version called simply Adidas Court Stabil:
The 2016 version was the Adidas Court Stabil 13:
The 2015 version was the Adidas Court Stabil 12:
The Adidas Essence is the least expensive shoe in the Adidas range. Least cushioning, but also the lightest shoe in the range.
In 2017, Adidas introduced the Adidas Essence:
The 2016 model is the Adidas Multido Essence.
The Adidas Essence 12 came out in 2015:
The Adidas Ligra 5 came out in 2017:
The Adidas Ligra 4 came out in 2016:
The Adidas Ligra 3 came out in 2015:
Adidas Crazyflight X
The Adidas Crazyflight X came out in 2017. This is a high-end court shoe from Adidas.
Adidas Crazyflight Bounce
The Adidas Crazyflight Bounce is also new for 2017. A little less expensive than the Crazyflight X.
Adidas Crazyflight Team
The Adidas Crazyflight Team also came out in 2017 and appears to be the least expensive of the three Crazyflight models.
Adidas Team Spezial
The Adidas Team Spezial is a new model for 2016. It’s marketed as a handball shoe (like the Stabil / Court Stabil / Essence above). I haven’t seen any squash players using it yet, but it looks similar to some of the Stabil models from several years ago, so I wonder if it’ll catch on.
The Adidas Counterblast are all non-marking court shoes for the indoor market, just like the Adipower Stabil, Court Stabil and Essence above, except the Counterblast are generally lighter and have less padding.
At the top of the Counterblast range is the Adidas Counterblast Falcon, which runs about £100.
The Adidas Counterblast 7. This one came out in 2015:
The Adidas Counterblast 5 is the mid-range Counterblast shoe, also for 2015:
And here’s the Adidas Counterblast 3, the low end of the Counterblast range, which also came out in 2015:
Adidas Volley Response Boost
This is the Adidas Volley Response Boost 2, which came out in 2016.
Adidas Volley Light
The Adidas Volley Light was from 2015.
Adidas Volley Team
This is the 2016 version, the Adidas Volley Team 4.
The Adidas Volley Team 3 came out in 2015:
Adidas Stabil Boost Women
The most expensive shoe in the Stabil range, with the most cushioning.
The current model in 2017 is called the Adidas Stabil X:
Earlier in 2017 they had the Adidas Stabil Boost 20Y:
The 2016 version in the Stabil Boost range was the Adidas Stabil Boost II Women:
The Adidas Stabil Boost Women came out in 2015.
Adidas Court Stabil Women
The midrange Stabil shoe from Adidas. Current models in 2017 is the Adidas Court Stabil:
The previous 2016 was the Adidas Court Stabil 13 Women.
The prior model, from 2015, was the Adidas Court Stabil 12 Women:
Adidas Essence Women
The Essence shoe is the low end of the Adidas range. It’s got the least padding, and is also the lightest and the least expensive.
The 2017/2018 model is called, simply, the Adidas Essence:
The 2016 /2017 model was called the Adidas Multido Essence.
The 2015 model was the Adidas Essence 12 Women:
Adidas Crazyflight X Women
The Adidas Crazyflight X Women came out in 2017. This is a high-end court shoe from Adidas.
Adidas Crazyflight Bounce Women
The Adidas Crazyflight Bounce Women is also new for 2017. Still high-end but a little less expensive than the Crazyflight X.
Adidas Counterblast Women
The Counterblast shoes are supposed to be lighter, but less padding, than the Stabil line above. The 2016 version is called the Adidas Counterblast Falcon:
Adidas Ligra Women
Low-cost shoe from Adidas. Current model is the Adidas Ligra 5:
Previous model is the Adidas Ligra 4.
Prior to that was the Adidas Ligra 3 Women.
Adidas Volley Assault
This one’s got the awful name of the Adidas Volley Assault. Assault?
Adidas Volley Light Women
Adidas Volley Response Boost Women
The Adidas Volley Response Boost Women came out in 2015:
Adidas Volley Team Women
The latest model in this range is called the Adidas Volley Team 4 Women. This is coming out in 2016.
The 2015 shoe was called the Adidas Volley Team 3 Women.
Adidas Squash Shoes List
A plain list of all the Adidas squash shoes posted on Squash Source so far.
- Adidas Adipower Stabil 10 Men
- Adidas Adipower Stabil 10 Women
- Adidas Adipower Stabil 10.1
- Adidas Adipower Stabil 11
- Adidas adiPower Stabil Men
- Adidas Adizero BT Feather Men
- Adidas Adizero Crazy Volley Pro Men
- Adidas Adizero Feather Pro Men
- Adidas Adizero Feather Pro Women
- Adidas Adizero Prime Men
- Adidas Ambition Stripes V Men
- Adidas Ambition Stripes VII Men
- Adidas BT Boom Men
- Adidas BT Boom Women
- Adidas BT Feather Men
- Adidas BT Feather Team Men
- Adidas BT Feather Team Women
- Adidas Counterblast
- Adidas Counterblast 3 Men
- Adidas Counterblast 3 Women
- Adidas Counterblast 5 Men
- Adidas Counterblast 5 Women
- Adidas Counterblast 7
- Adidas Counterblast Falcon
- Adidas Court Stabil
- Adidas Court Stabil 10
- Adidas Court Stabil 10.1
- Adidas Court Stabil 11
- Adidas Court Stabil 12
- Adidas Court Stabil 13
- Adidas Court Stabil 2 Men
- Adidas Court Stabil 3 Men
- Adidas Court Stabil 4 Men
- Adidas Court Stabil 5 Men
- Adidas Court Stabil 5 W
- Adidas Court Stabil 6 Men
- Adidas Crazy Volley Women
- Adidas Crazyflight Bounce
- Adidas Crazyflight Team
- Adidas Crazyflight X
- Adidas Energy Boost
- Adidas Energy Volley Boost 2
- Adidas Essence
- Adidas Essence 10.1 Men
- Adidas Essence 10.1 Women
- Adidas Essence 11 Men
- Adidas Essence 11 Women
- Adidas Essence 12 Men
- Adidas Essence 12 Women
- Adidas Exadic
- Adidas Feather Elite 2 Men
- Adidas Feather Replique Men
- Adidas Feather Team 2 Men
- Adidas Feather Team Men
- Adidas Feather Team Women
- Adidas Ligra 3 Men
- Adidas Ligra 3 Women
- Adidas Ligra 4
- Adidas Ligra 5
- Adidas Multido 50
- Adidas Multido Essence
- Adidas Opticourt Ligra 2 Men
- Adidas Opticourt Ligra Men
- Adidas Opticourt Ligra Women
- Adidas Opticourt Men
- Adidas Opticourt Response Men
- Adidas Opticourt Team Light Men
- Adidas Opticourt Volleyball 8.5 Men
- Adidas Performance Speedcourt
- Adidas Quickforce 3 Men
- Adidas Quickforce 7 Men
- Adidas Speedcourt 8
- Adidas Stabil 1 Men
- Adidas Stabil 4 Ever
- Adidas Stabil 7 Squash Shoes
- Adidas Stabil Boost 20Y
- Adidas Stabil Boost II
- Adidas Stabil Boost Men
- Adidas Stabil Boost Women
- Adidas Stabil Carbon Men
- Adidas Stabil Essence 10 Men
- Adidas Stabil Essence 10 Women
- Adidas Stabil Essence Men
- Adidas Stabil Optifit DHB Men
- Adidas Stabil Optifit FFH Men
- Adidas Stabil Optifit Men
- Adidas Stabil S Men
- Adidas Stabil X
- Adidas Team Spezial
- Adidas Volley Assault for Women
- Adidas Volley Light Men
- Adidas Volley Light Women
- Adidas Volley Ligra Men
- Adidas Volley Ligra Women
- Adidas Volley Response Boost 2
- Adidas Volley Response Boost Men
- Adidas Volley Response Boost Women
- Adidas Volley Team 2 Men
- Adidas Volley Team 2 Women
- Adidas Volley Team 3 Men
- Adidas Volley Team 3 Women
- Adidas Volley Team 4
- Adidas Volley Team Men