Tecnifibre squash rackets are used by tons of pros and regular players. You can check out the latest Tecnifibre squash rackets below.
2020 Tecnifibre Squash Rackets
In 2020, Tecnifibre updated the Carboflex range. An overview of the new products is here.
Mohamed Elshorbagy’s signature frame for 2020:
Nour El Sherbini’s new signature frame:
Marwan Elshorbagy’s model:
Tecnifibre Carboflex Airshaft 135
Tecnifibre Carboflex Junior
And a new junior model:
2019 Tecnifibre Squash Rackets
The Tecnifibre Carboflex Cannonball, a signature model for Miguel Angel Rodriguez:
An updated Suprem range called the Suprem Curv:
A redesigned Dynergy APX range:
2018 Tecnifibre Squash Rackets
This is the 2018 version of the Carboflex. It has big shoes to fill — the previous version was one of the most popular rackets of the last few years. Mohamed El Shorbagy has switched to this new version already, so that’s a good start.
Nour El Sherbini has her own signature Carboflex this year. That’s what the NS stands for. It has a slightly smaller grip than the regular X-Speed 125.
5 grams heavier. Marwan El Shorbagy’s joint:
This one’s priced more competitively and meant for beginners.
2017 and Prior Models
The 125 S is teardrop-shaped and at 125 grams, quite light. It’s also a relatively flexible racket (not a stiff frame).
This was the most popular Tecnifibre racket among the pros for the last few years.
Same mold, but 130 grams. A bit of a stiffer frame, I think. A few pros play with this model.
This is a bit new in the range. Previously this was a 140 gram racket, and I think Thierry Lincou used it. Anyway in 2015 they’ve taken 5 grams out of this puppy.
This one seems to be the same mold as the rackets above, but it’s a bit heavy at 155 grams. At $80, its priced for beginners.
The Tecnifibre Dynergy AP rackets were introduced in 2016. They have a teardrop head shape like the Carboflex models above, but the stringing pattern is different — the strings loop around an arch in the throat of the racket. Miguel Angel Rodriguez just switched to this racket.
Now we get into the traditional head shape rackets. This one’s the lightest, at 125 grams. Siyoli Waters and Dipika Pallikal use this.
130 grams, 5 grams heavier than the one above. Lucas Serme and Alister Walker use this.
Tecnifibre Suprem NG 130
135 grams, the next weight up from the racket above.
Tecnifibre Suprem Calibur 135
This is advertised at 160 grams, so the heaviest of this frame shape. I’ve hit with this and it didn’t feel THAT heavy in the hand.
Tecnifibre Squash Rackets List
A list of all the Tecnifibre squash rackets posted on Squash Source so far.
- Tecnifibre Black
- Tecnifibre Black Edition
- Tecnifibre Carboflex 125
- Tecnifibre Carboflex 125 S
- Tecnifibre Carboflex 130
- Tecnifibre Carboflex 130 S
- Tecnifibre Carboflex 135
- Tecnifibre Carboflex 135 S
- Tecnifibre Carboflex 140
- Tecnifibre Carboflex Airshaft 125
- Tecnifibre Carboflex Airshaft 125 NS
- Tecnifibre Carboflex Airshaft 130
- Tecnifibre Carboflex Cannonball
- Tecnifibre Carboflex Speed
- Tecnifibre Carboflex Storm
- Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed 125
- Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed 125 NS
- Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed 130
- Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed 135
- Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed Junior
- Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed Range
- Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed Storm
- Tecnifibre Cross Shot
- Tecnifibre Dynergy 117 Flexarm
- Tecnifibre Dynergy AP 125
- Tecnifibre Dynergy AP 130
- Tecnifibre Dynergy AP 135
- Tecnifibre Dynergy AP Range
- Tecnifibre Dynergy APX 120
- Tecnifibre Dynergy APX 130
- Tecnifibre Dynergy APX 135
- Tecnifibre Dynergy APX Range
- Tecnifibre Dynergy Max 145 Flexarm
- Tecnifibre Dynergy Tour 125
- Tecnifibre Suprem 125
- Tecnifibre Suprem 130
- Tecnifibre Suprem 135
- Tecnifibre Suprem Blast 160
- Tecnifibre Suprem Calibur 135
- Tecnifibre Suprem Curv Squash Rackets
- Tecnifibre Suprem NG 130
- Tecnifibre Suprem Ruby 130
- Tecnifibre Suprem SB 125
- Tecnifibre Suprem SB 130
- Tecnifibre Suprem SB 135
- Tecnifibre Suprem SB Blast
- Tecnifibre Suprem SB Range
- Tecnifibre White